We have extensive experience in public procurement law. We provide advice both to investors and contractors at each stage of the public procurement procedure, from development of tender documentation, to representation before the National Appeal Chamber (Krajowa Izba Odwoławcza, KIO).
Our services include:
• assistance in development of tender documents, mainly terms of reference and contract templates,
• assessment of correctness of bids in terms of their compliance with the terms of reference,
• representation of the awarding entities in disputes before the National Appeal Chamber (KIO) and courts,
• supervision of contract performance by contractors, including also participation in negotiations concerning execution of such contracts,
• handling claims arising from contracts executed,
• assistance in preparation of bids in terms of their compliance with the terms of reference,
• control of activities of awarding entities performed during the procedure in terms of their compliance with the public procurement law,
• analysis of bids of competitors in terms of their compliance with the terms of reference or public procurement law, and assessment if using legal remedies is justified,
• drawing up appeals and representation of clients before KIO,
• representation of clients before common courts in complaints against KIO decisions.